Arugula Maple Tahini Salad
I have left quantities out on purpose. Add in as much or as little of each ingredient as you like, to make the size of salad you like.
- arugula greens
- cucumber, sliced in half moons
- yellow bell pepper, julienned
- avocado, small cubes
- fresh dill & parsley (about 1 tsp. of each for a small salad)
- sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds sprinkled on top
Dressing (makes roughly 2 servings):
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2-3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. maple syrup or more, to taste
- salt & pepper to taste
Add all dressing ingredients to a blender or jar with lid, and blend or shake until combined.
Add all ingredients of salad to a bowl, toss to combine. Drizzle dressing on top. Enjoy!