If you’re looking for a refreshing, non-alcoholic drink this summer, this one is perfect!
The bright burst of fresh taste from the lemon, the spice of the ginger, and the sweetness of maple syrup. The sparkling water brings it all to life and makes for a very delicious drink!
Quick and easy to throw together, you will enjoy this recipe.
Lemon Ginger Spritzer
- 750 mL bottle carbonated sparkling spring water
- 1/2 organic lemon, peeled, sliced and then halved into half moon shapes
- 2 inch piece of ginger, peeled, sliced into coins
- maple syrup, to taste
- Combine sparkling water, lemon and ginger in a pitcher (it's best if you can let this sit at least 10 minutes to let the flavours combine.
- Serve in a glass, and add a bit of maple syrup if you want it sweeter. I usually put about 1 tsp. per glass.